Thursday, June 3, 2010

Headed to Tech Ed in New Orleans

I've just spent the first 5 hours in New Orleans.  This place is hot.  No seriously, it's warm.  41C with the humidex.  Regardless, I'm not sure what to think of it yet.  I've come across some rather interesting sights and sounds.

A few interesting things that I'll be doing besides hunting for a Muffuletta (update found one - central grocery and franks... tried franks this evening it was pretty good and the service was nice and chatty) will be to try and sync up with a few MS Evangelists and discuss some of the crazy stuff we are doing in the mobile space right now.

There is a buzz around the service industry with the MS conference coming to town.  Usually this time of year tourism is slow.  They are excited for the influx of 40,000 people.  So am I.  Lets get this conference started.

I'll be posting updates as I get them with interesting technologies and thoughts as they happen.  Ultimately, I'm most interested in WP7 - will they have hardware - will I get to touch it?  Will they announce a new SDK CTP?  Lets hope we get some answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment