Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Things are getting Nutty!

My day job is getting kinda busy. But good busy.

Right now I'm just starting to run three concurrent projects all building the same application on three different mobile platforms. It's an experiment, and it's fun.

Android (Java), iPhone (Objective C) and Windows Phone 7 (C# and Silverlight).

Each of them are unique, have their own craziness but also their challenges. I'll post some updates soon. But We'll be talking about it, and talking about it lots. I'll post some links to the new blog ASAP for anyone out there listening.

2 comments:

  1. here is the blog url:
    http://themobileexperience.macadamian.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! A mite _too_ fast moving though, looking at the rate the posts come in.
    Then again, I'm good at griping ...

    ReplyDelete